Debbie’s Spiced Comeragh Mountain Lamb Tortillas
- 555g of Minced Comeragh Mountain Lamb
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Crushed Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Coriander
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- Small Bunch of Coriander Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- 30ml of Water
- 1 Head of Baby Gem Lettuce
- 1 Pack of Feta Cheese
Chop the red onion and crush the garlic and fry in the olive oil until soft. Add your spices to the pan. Fry these together for about a minute. Then add your minced lamb. Also add your salt, pepper and the crushed chilli flakes. Don’t over season as the feta cheese is salty too. When the lamb is nearly cooked add in your tomato paste and the water. Cover and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated. A few minutes before you take it off the heat chop up the coriander and add to the pan.
Lightly toast your wraps in the oven
Shred the baby gem lettuce
Put the lettuce on the wrap, add the minced lamb and crumble over the feta on top.
Avocado and Tomato Salsa
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 3 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Small Red Chilli
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
Deseed and dice your tomato and avocado. Finely chop your chilli. Juice the lime and add to the salsa. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper.
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat your oven at 200c/Gas Mark 6. Wash and slice your sweet potatoes into wedges. Put them into a bowl and sprinkle over the smoked paprika and salt and pepper and roast in the oven for about 30-40 mins.