Ingredients (Serves 4)
For the Burgers
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red Chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 500g/1lb 2oz minced lamb
- Large bunch coriander, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Bagels, halved and roasted
- Sweet chilli sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Some iceberg lettuce finely sliced.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into 4 burgers and chill until ready to barbecue or pan-fry
- Cook the burgers for 3 minutes per side for rare or longer for medium to well done. Serve immediately in toasted bagels with sliced tomatoes, lots of iceberg lettuce and relishes
Recipe Courtesy of Eunice Power www.eunicepower.com